Sunday, March 11, 2012

Father's Day 2011

 We had fun celebrating father's day.  I made a special dinner for DH.  He loves lasagna, so I made that, and then I got creative with the breadsticks. There is a local restaurant that serves breadsticks twisted around sticks.  They are very yummy, so I thought I would try to make my own.

The breadsticks turned out pretty good! The kids all loved them. 
 We also had fancy lemon-limeade.
 We made a basket full of "POP" items for the world's best pop.
 The girls had maed them cards and gifts at school.
 K.
 A.
 H.
 M.  (She didn't want her picture taken.)

 M framed up this picture and poem from the Friend about walking in my Daddy's footsteps.
 My girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful dad, and I am pretty lucky to have him for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment