Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We have been a bit busy at our house...


We have been busy working on our basement around here. I need to take some new pictures. We have all of the sheetrock up. Now we just need to mud it all....that is the part I am dreading the very most! My hubby has been working like crazy down in the basement. He has done everything by himself with some help from his family....and of course I have held up my share of sheetrock as well. We are kind of getting sick of doing home remodeling projects. This is our 4th house in 10 years, and we have remodeled and fixed them all up. We are a little tired! We want to start going on vacations instead. I will post more pictures when we get further along.




3 comments:

  1. HA! I am visiting your blog! And yes, I agree that you should take a vacation. A nice LOOOONNNNNGGGG sunny, lovely vacation.

    But your basement looks FABULOUS! (well, what I have seen of it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great! I'm sure it's been a lot of work. I can't wait to see pics of it when it's all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so great to finish projects so fast. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete