Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's a Girl!!!

I guess I was feeling like wearing pink for a reason. We had our ultrasound yesterday, and sure enough, it was a girl. We are so excited to have another princess at our house. This makes my life so much easier right now! She looked absolutely perfect in every way. We got some adorable photos of her hands and feet. My other girls are excited to have another sister, but I kind of think they are more excited to get bunk beds. I am going to have to go through all of my baby girl stuff and see what new things I need and go shopping. I am so excited!!!

12 comments:

  1. yay! for girls!!
    It's amazing the amount of girls being born right now... the statistics are staggering.
    Keep wearing that pink!
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are so precious!!

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love being a mom to girls, though my intuition was always backwards. I was inclined toward blue during both pregnancies. =) Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I have only boys, but I know how you feel about being excited about "what you're getting"!

    And it's always fun to see the baby in the ultrasound. It's amazing what modern medicine can do for us, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. How do you do it?

    1 girl followed by 3 boys here, I would like to go for #5 but I'm thinking it will be another boy. Not that I don't love boys, but little girls are so sweet!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Ity. That will be #16, kind of lopsided with girls (11 to 5), but as one has said girls are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea!!! As a mom of two girls I can imagine how exciting that is to know you don't have to completely start over with all blue :)
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Mr. Elsha--I love Elsha!! It's a great old smell from my past. Does it even exist anymore?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! I know you wanted a girl so I'm glad you got what you wanted! Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!
    On both more girls and shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrat's :) It's been a long while since I've been around, but still-- many good wishes.

    ReplyDelete