Monday, June 4, 2007

A need to wear pink....

I have funny feelings when I am pregnant. Like today I just had to wear pink. Somedays, when I am not pregnant, I feel like wearing one color or another, but for some reason when I am pregnant I seem to often get an overwhelming urge to wear pink. To the extent that I just could not have a good day if I wasn't wearing pink. I know that might just sound crazy. I am hoping I get these feelings because I have always had little girls and so that little bit of extra estrogen running in my system pushes me to wear a color that I find very feminine. Do any of you get the same kind of feeling when you are pregnant? Or am I the only crazy one?

For today, I will just be happy wearing my pink shirt and overalls...hoping that my baby will be a girl....only two more days until we find out! I will let you all know.

8 comments:

  1. I never felt the need to wear a particular color when I was pregnant. I just felt unattractive in maternity clothes in general, so I probably didn't try too hard.

    Do you think it's a sign that you felt like you should wear pink? I wonder if you'll feel like wearing blue on Wednesday? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have color issues when I am pregnant. I don't normally like to wear pink, but do when I am pregnant. And I HATE certain colors-just looking at them will make me nauseated sometimes.

    Can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to hear what you are having! Pink is definitely a fun color! I say go crazy with the Pink... I am sure it looks becoming on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink!

    I never had the urge to wear a certain color when I was prego, but if it works for you then GREAT!!!

    I can't wait to hear what you'll be having!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally not a pink person... don't even own anything pink... but it is so pretty and soft.

    I'm curious why you want another girl... please do tell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only like black and white when I am pregnant. Any other color and I just feel like I am some sort of walking statement. I have a pink shirt and when I wear it I feel like walking cotton candy. I have a green shirt and I feel like the Jolly Green Giant. You are lucky because you are CUTE when you are pregnant. I am just round. I also feel like Gabs, some colors make me vomit.

    Since you have only had girls, I be this is another one. Pink with you must = girls. We find out on Friday. I am so jealous that you get to know so soon!!! LUCKY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have it particularly when I am pregnant. But, I do think I do it on a subconsious level normally. I still pick out what the girl's wear on school days. (No battles and it only takes me a minute, as opposed to half the morning.) Often I realize we are almost all matching. Like I was really feeling purple (or whatever) that day.

    I can't wait to hear what you are having, too! My preference would be a boy. But, if you'd really rather have a girl, I'll hope for that instead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you find out? I am going crazy with not knowing!!!

    ReplyDelete