Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Waiting....

We are supposed to be moving in 18 days. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. We are still waiting for someone to buy our house. We have several families interested, but they all have to sell their other home first....so hence we wait. I am going insane!!! We are showing our house quite a bit, so I am constantly having to keep it spotlessly clean. My house is never really that messy, but trying to keep it up to the highest standards all the time is wearing me out. Even my kids are paranoid about messing anything up. We are just hoping and praying that we get an offer before it is time for us to move. Selling our house has been the most stressful part about moving. I can handle packing and the rest, but all the waiting is killing me. If you happen to have any room in your prayers...pray for us to sell our house. We can use all the help we can get.

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. What a stressful time. I will keep your family in my prayers.

    I hope your pregnancy is going well... I can only imagine the extra work and stress can only make you want to take 3 naps a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pain! I would go batty if I had to keep things perfect all the time. We'd probably just have to be gone alllll day long :)
    Sending quick selling thoughts your way! (not just to you, but to all your interested people, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting is the worst. I hope all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck! Waiting is the worst. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stinks! If I were in the market for a house I would buy yours. It is darling!!!

    I am definately sending prayers for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the market for a house. :) Of course the odds of you selling a house where we need to buy are slim- but if it's in Davis County Utah could you send me a link?

    Good luck- it's TOTALLY stressful. Especially trying to show it with kids in the house.

    ReplyDelete