Friday, November 16, 2007

What would you do for a quarter?

My 7 year old daughter came home from school awhile ago with a quarter. I asked her where she got it and she told me that Stephen had given it to her. I asked her why. "He gave it to me so I would play with him." How sad is that? A kid paying my daughter to play with him. I guess he has a big crush on her (at least that is what his older brother told my hubby). I told her not to take the poor boy's money and to play with him anyway. It gave me a good laugh anyway....and made my daughter turn bright red. This might be her very first crush.

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute and kind of sad at the same time. (Not sure that makes sense--sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I love stories like this. You are such a good mom to tell her to not take it.

    She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, the days of first grade crushes! How funny that she turned red! :)

    ReplyDelete