Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wild Birds




We have had some interesting birds around our house. One day I was watching two wood peckers wander around our wooden fence poking around for bugs when these two peacocks came through our yard. Have you ever seen a completely white peacock? I had never seen such a thing. A few weeks later I was in my kitchen and looked out the window and there was a hawk sitting on the fence eating a little bird. I have never seen any of these birds this close up before. It has been kind of fun.

4 comments:

  1. WOW that is pretty cool. You never saw peacocks at the zoo. They use to run right up to us if we were close to food they wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peacocks? Really?! That is so fun! We get the hawks and woodpeckers, but nothing as exotic as peacocks. They must belong to someone, right? I mean, they aren't native there are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...that is super cool. You should catch that white peacock and sell it... haha :)
    How fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are soo cool.

    Hey I think I quoted you in my last post :) Well at least I gave you credit:)

    ReplyDelete