Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Halloween pictures....finally!

I am a little behind on the blog here, so I thought I would catch up before Christmas slips by as well. This year for halloween....
H was a bumble bee:
K was a princess:
A was a witch:
And M was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz:
I was an indian, but we never got a picture of that. Dad took the girls trick-or-treating this year while I stayed home and passed out candy. We don't get too many kids at our house. Probably because the houses are too spread out. It was a fun evening, and the girls got lots of candy....which is all gone now! It was yummy while it lasted. Someone gave them handfuls of Reeses peanut butter cups. YUM! What am I going to do when they actually start noticing I steal all the yummy treats from their buckets????

3 comments:

  1. Cute.

    I haven't posted my Halloween pictures yet. Guess I should get on it, before Christmas gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know K was Bybee, but the group picture shows it. All 4 are cute, they are sure growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to say giggle :) They are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete