Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hot chocolate anyone????

It is VERY dangerous to make hot chocolate with a 2 year old hanging around.

I love hot chocolate from the blender. It is frothy and yummy. I was mixing some up one day. I had just added some more hot chocolate mix and turned to throw the bag away. Just as I turned back from the garbage can my 2 year old turned on the blender. Hot chocolate flew everywhere!!! It covered my entire kitchen....my dish washer, my oven, my fridge. It completely cleared the island. A ten foot diameter circle of hot chocolate spread all over the kitchen. I spent 30 minutes just cleaning up. And today, I noticed I missed a cabinet. We were all standing around it when it happened. My 6 year old was the only one who didn't have to change all of her clothing. What a mess!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I am sure she was very surprised at what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete