Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Miss A turns 7

My little A turned 7 this year. I can't believe how big my kids are getting. I guess since I keep getting older they have to as well. She wanted a dog birthday this year. I found this cute little dog with a carrying case, clothes, leash, bowl and treats. She named it Jewel.
Grandpa and Grandma B came over to celebrate with us. I think she enjoyed all of her presents.

In rememberance of our little Josie I made a dachshund birthday cake. The girls all loved it. We miss our little dog. I guess we will just have to stick with the stuffed dogs now. A has had a lot of fun with her little dog. She takes it all over and brushes its hair. Yesterday she was even eating nerds out of its dog dish.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, A! That is a darling cake. I knew it was Josie the moment I saw it!

    ReplyDelete