Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Birthday....

Here I am wwwwwaaaayyyyy back in February still. I turned 33 in February. I can't believe I am getting so OLD. Just kidding. I still feel like a teenager. All the dumb things I seem to keep doing would attest to that fact as well. My not so little anymore M made my cake this year. Chocolate and cinnamon bears....can't beat that!
I had a fun birthday this year. It seems like all of our appliances have died this year. Maybe it is because we are going onto our 13th year of marriage this year. First my handmixer died, my iron, and my crock pot cracked. My rice cooker is about to go out as well. Funny how things all seem to go at once. So for my birthday I got a few replacements. Here are a few pictures of me sporting my cheesy face.
It was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. It is funny how everything goes at once. At least it was all the small appliances instead of all the big ones! Happy Birthday old lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting, I would have been offended years ago if Dustin had gotten me kitchen appliances, but now I'd be super excited! Our stuff is finally falling apart too!

    ReplyDelete