Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My little cowgirls....




My girls love horses. I mean reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy love horses. Everytime we go anywhere they count all the horses along the way. My oldest is CONSTANTLY begging for us to get a horse. (That will NEVER happen! We keep telling her that she will just have to marry a cowboy!) They love this rodeo exhibit at the children's museum. They would spend all their time while we are there riding these horses if it weren't for all the other kids waiting in line to ride them too. Apparently my kids aren't the only ones that love horses.

3 comments:

  1. Cute cowgirls! Yeah, I would say that the horse love thing is either pretty common, or at least genetic. Maddy and Elsie are complete horse fans, too. And I love that museum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My kids love the children's museum too...except they'd spend the entire time in the construction zone!

    ReplyDelete