Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pinkalicious Party

Our Little Miss K turned 5 way back in April (yes, I do know I am VERY far behind on my blog!). We had a pinkalicious party for her based off of the Pinkalicious book.
She has such a fun personality. I just laughed as I looked at all of the pictures from her birthday. She is making a different face in every one.
Her big sisters got some horse trailors a few years ago for Christmas. K has wanted one ever since. We found this cute little one for her. Now she can play horses with her sisters.
She has gotten so big. She is fun to have at our house. She is always saying something to make us laugh....or completely catch us off guard.
We had pink cupcakes (if you have read the book you will know why), but luckily no one turned pink the next day!
She wanted to have "alien dogs" (hot dogs with spaghetti through them) for dinner. We also had cherries and pink punch.
Happy Birthday little K....this is going to be a big year for you. Mom will miss you while you are at kindergarten.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday Miss K! I think Elsie and you would have a lot of fun together if we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete