Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's always fun to get something new....


My family room has been bugging me for quite some time. It just needed a little excitement to spark the room a little bit. A local furniture store was having a huge clearance sale so I went to see if I could find new couches....well I came home with this little black table instead. I am sure my husband was grateful because it cost a whole lot less than new couches! I only paid $80 for it. It is a great addition to our family room. We keep our scriptures in the bottom two drawers and all of our church magazines in the basket. Since this picture was taken I found a new lamp for it at a thrift store. I also made some new pillows to go on my old couches, and now I am much happier with my family room. It is amazing that one new thing can change the whole feeling of a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment