Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Disneyland Part 4...

 September 29, 2010.  We slept in a little today and then went to the hotel pool to cool off.  We planned to spend the day at California Adventrue.  Here is A by the A inc California. 
 We took the girls to a princess lunch to see the princesses.  It was a total rip-off, and we would not do it again, but the girls had fun getting to see the princesses.
I made all the girls princess dresses before we went.  I figured they could all use them as their Halloween costumes as well.  they looked so cute in their fancy dresses. 
 The girls with Ariel.
 It was a fun atmosphere in the restaurant, but it was crowded and NOISY!
 The girls with Aurora.
 The girls with Cinderella.
 The girls with Belle.
 The girls with H's favorite...Snow White.
 Disney Playhouse show.  The girls loved this. D was not so impressed, but it was nice to sit and rest in a cool building for awhile. 
 The Bug's Life area was my absolute favorite part of both parks.  I loved Chew Chew's Train and the 3D bug's show.  I love the sensory part of them. 
 See any resemblance?
 The street parade was pretty cool. 

 The girls were a little creeped out by the mosters though. 

 I sat here and waited while D took the older girls on the Soarin' Over California ride.  I wasn't feeling very well.  I think my motion sickness medication was wearing off.  I didn't actually go on the ride.  It is my one regret from the trip. 

 The girls had fun playing on the Bro. Bear Adventure Trail. 
 I loved the 3D bug show.  We had to see it twice because it was so fun. 
Another fun day for the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment