Sunday, November 27, 2011

H's Birthday present...a few month late. January 2011

 I made this little tent house for H for her birthday.  I started before her birthday in October, but didn't get it done until January.  I was going to make a card table tent, but she was too tall for a card table, so I had my husband build a PVC pipe frame for it to go on.  It is nice because it all rolls up and fits under the bed.  I thought it would be cute to make it look French with little shops and a house.  This is the house side with a heart shaped window in the door, and a little mail box for letters.
 This is the flower shop.  We put silk flowers in the Fleur baskets and you can come to the window and buy them. 
 This side is a little fashion boutique where she can dress up and come prancing out.
 This side is my favorite.  It is a little pastry shop.  There is a tea pot and cup on a cute little table. 
I also made felt little cookies to go in the pockets.  She loves getting out her tent and playing.  It makes for lots of different playtime activities with all the different sides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment