Friday, September 15, 2006

Home Again....

I just returned home from a scrapbooking trip to my mom's house. It is always fun to go and get some scrapbooking done, but it is the most fun to get to visit with my mom. I also got to see Stephanie from For Better or For Worse, and (oddly enough) my very first boyfriend from 13 years ago. I managed to get 15 pages and 12 cards made this trip (despite taking care of all my girls). It is a good thing that I go to my mom's house to do some scrapbooking, because I never seem to get any done at home. Here are a few of my favorite layouts I did this trip. These are pictures of my family sledding last winter:

These are pictures of my girls at a local dinosaur museum:
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. They turned out beautifully! You are so talented. I am going to gush and gush. I had such a fun time with you. I am feeling adventerous this month, I may have to come and see the rest of your pages.

    I am still laughing that we ran into him. Too funny! What are the odds of THAT happening...and to think, we were just wondering what happened to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so good! I can never think of cute ideas for pages...so all of mine end up looking the same...
    Why was your old boyfriend there? Hmmm...weird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pages. I love scrapbooking but haven't done any pages for awhile. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pages. It was fun to see you even if it was just for a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look just lovely! I wish I had the time and patience to scrapbook like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute!!
    yes, why was your boyfriend there...don't hold out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute work, as always! Yes, I'm jealous. Of your visits, not of seeing HIM. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie and I got together at the Children's Museum we use to work at, so we could chatter while the kids played. My ex-boyfriend just happened to be there with his little boy.

    ReplyDelete