Monday, April 30, 2007

A Pleasant Surprise...

I had my first official doctors visit last week for my pregnancy. I didn't know when our baby was due, so I was very excited for this appointment so I could finally find out when to expect our little one. I had tried to figure out when I would be due and I thought I was about 12 weeks, well it turns out that I am actually 2 weeks further along than I thought I was. Isn't that a pleasant surprise!! I am now into my second trimester and finally starting to get some of my energy back....I even cleaned out a closet last week. I am so excited to feel like myself again. I wish I could post the ultrasound pictures of our little one, but I still can't post pictures. I really have to figure that out before the baby comes.

12 comments:

  1. Aren't the first ultrasounds so exciting?!?! Do you know if it's a boy or girl? What is your due date? How exciting for you. I hope you can figure out the picture thing too! I'm glad you are feeling better... I was there not too long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad everything looks good and you are starting to feel better! How fun to get to skip ahead 2 weeks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad things went well at your appointment! I also can't wait to find out the gender of the baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is probably the best news you could get when you're pregnant-that and that it is not twins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! That's the easiest two weeks of pregnancy you'll know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two weeks ahead?? That is some fabulous news!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I nominated you for a thinking blog award. Come to my blog for instructions, if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SOOOOOO jealous that you are so much further ahead than I am. You are so LUCKY that you get to be pregnant for so much less time!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you're feeling better. I was feeling better, now I'm feeling worse again. It's going to be a long 3 months!! let us all know when you find out what you're having. I hope you get a boy this time, they're so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome! I got a 2 week bonus with my 3rd. Sooo nice!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete