Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Little Miss Witchy Poo

Since my little girl will be born the week before Halloween I thought I would get her a Halloween costume. I happened upon one yesterday at Target. It was in their dollar section. It is actually a dog costume, but it is so tiny that it would be perfect for a newborn. It has a little black cape, and a black witches hat with purple fringe. It will be so cute on her. They also had little pumpkin hats that were adorable, but we decided on the witch costume instead. I can hardly wait to dress her up in her little witch costume!

6 comments:

  1. We are looking forward to seeing the wee one in her fancy duds as well. Hang in there, the event is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! We should of thought of that dog costume bit when Liam was 4 days old on Halloween! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *hope* my bundle of joy joins yours in the Halloween celebration! How cute! I hope you can get pictures on your bloggy by then.

    We are boring and using #1's ladybug bunting if she is here. Unless I am uber creative before then...but I will leave that up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like it will be adorable! I need to start thinking about costumes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds so cute. I can't wait to see her in it. Hope all is well. Loves to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is more fun than a baby in a costume? My son had no less than three his first year!

    ReplyDelete