Friday, September 7, 2007

Just like the movie...

A few weeks ago my girls and I rented the recently done Charlotte's Web movie. The girls thought it was great. We went to a local farm yesterday (so we could get out of the house). We walked around checking out all the animals. The girls were pointing out all the animals that were in the movie. When we got to the pig pen their was a cute pink pig with a curly tail just like Wilbur. I said to the girls, "Look! There is Wilbur." And just as I said it a big rat ran across the pen...."And there goes Templeton!" I said. We didn't stay around the pig pen long after that. The girls had a great time. The weather yesterday was perfect for a picnic at the farm.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it there! How fun to have a real life Wilbur and Templeton! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny that the rat ran by like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rat had perfect timing!!! I hope once you get a new computer that you will be able to put up pictures of sweet things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! My kids would've thought that was pretty cool to see a real life Templeton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a wonderful memory to have with your girls. I would not have stayed around there long either. I don't like rats and I don't like mice. We had a mouse get into our house and scared my oldest son when he found it under his dresser. With the cat helping me, I was able to catch it and then DH killed it. What an experince. Loves to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How incredibly lucky! I ADORED Charlotte's Web (the book) as a child... still one of my alltime favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, was there a big spider there, too? Sounds like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete