Friday, October 24, 2008

Enjoying the last bits of fall...

We went and visited my in-laws this last week. They are home from their mission. It is great to have them back. We didn't have one fun pinata party the whole time they were gone! We had a lot of fun on our visit.

We got to make apple cider. This is always a fun event. The more hands the better, so we all pitch in and help.
Some helpers just eat the apples! At least that is one less we have to squeeze.

Apple cider is so yummy. I think my girls had it for almost every meal the entire time we were there.

We also had a fun time having a picnic up the mountain.

The weird things you find in the woods huh!?! I think this might really creep you out if you came across it in the dark with a flashlight.
And of course, the pinata!

And any visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house wouldn't be complete if M didn't get to pick on Grandpa a little bit.

3 comments:

  1. I love fresh squeezed apple juice. my parents have one of those also. A lot of hard work, but great juice in the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is picking on whom? ;) Looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete