Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baptism day....

M got baptized this weekend. It was a beautiful day. We sang the song, "When I am Baptized". In the song, there is a verse that goes like this:


I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.


That explains the day. The night before it had rained and the day was clean and beautiful, just like my little girl.


I am so proud of my little girl and these big important decisions she is making in her life.





We had a family get together afterwards. I wish we would have gotten some more pictures of M in her dress. I will have to take some (after I get the stain out....ARGH!!!!) and post them later and tell you all about the dress I made for her. I am a bit posted out for the day though.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to M! I'm sorry again that we couldn't be there. I hope it was a wonderful day for everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She looks beautiful in her dress. You made it? Amazing.

    Julio got baptized last week- I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked so pretty! David's blessing was wonderful.

    Can you believe we have babies old enough to be baptized? Me either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun day. We are very proud of M as well. Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete