Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My own little Curious George







My baby loves the pantry. She tears it apart on a daily basis. She has emptied the fruit snack box and the microwave popcorn box. Ruined countless paper cups, napkins, and styrofoam bowls. She has searched diligently and found a few snacks in there for her to munch on. And my least favorite....she emptied a complete box of 600 plastic spoons! Even after all of her destruction and mess, I still let her play in there. It is the only way I can get dinner made. I have moved a few things up to higher shelves though.....like that box of spoons.

4 comments:

  1. I have a love-hate relationship with our pantry for this very reason! She is awfully adorable!! 600 spoons???? I'll bet that was fun to clean up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I guess it's the lesser of the two evils! ;) I didn't know that there were Curious George fruit snacks. I'd better not let "J" find out! :D

    ReplyDelete