Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby...

Yes, we have had a lot of birthdays this month! My husband's birthday was this last week as well. He turned 36. You shouldn't have to do dishes on your birthday, but I wasn't feeling very well that day. We did have a little party for the birthday boy though.

I was a little burned out on birthdays, so my hubby didn't get a cake (or pie which is the usual). I made chocolate chip cookies with toffee pieces instead.


I don't think the baby minded not having cake.

My hubby got a book, DVD, a coupon for a new treadmill (he says, "because he's fat"), and lots of cute cards and pictures from his girls.





Have a good year my love!

1 comment:

  1. It is a good things husbands are such good sports about those type of things. I love that he is getting a treadmill. Maybe Jeremy should get a treadmill so that I can use it!

    My dh would probably prefer a cookie cake over a real one.

    ReplyDelete