Tuesday, May 26, 2009

18 Months a month late...

My baby turned 18 months last month. She is now 19 months. I wanted to post the cute picture I took of her when she turned 18 months. She has the biggest blue eyes. She is just a doll. We love her like crazy. She is just so fun. She started going to nursery. She loves it. She will walk right in and sit down with out a second glance at me. She is getting very good at letting us know what she wants. If you ask her a question she will nod or shake her head. She has become quite the screamer, which none of us like. She has also started throwing crying fits when she doesn't get what she wants. You just can't crawl across the counters....I am sorry, but you CAN'T. You can't pull your sister's hair....I know you think it is fun to hear them scream, but it is not NICE. You can't take your little chair and get in the cabinets....I DON'T want you in there. She loves to play outside and swing on the swings. She is such a dare devil. She will climb up to the top of our playhouse all by herself and go down the slide by herself. She scares us! She says lots of words (bye bye, night night, dad, mom, eat, no, shoe, up, etc. etc.) She will sing a little song from Dora The Explorer....Co Key Co Key. She will also tell you if she doesn't like something by crinkling up her little face and saying "EW". We love you little H.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe H is already that old. How fun that she likes nursery. What a blessing. I'm sure you're enjoying your lap again for those 2 hours at church. :)

    ReplyDelete