Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Magnolia...


I have always loved Magnolia trees. They have the most beautiful flowers. We have tried several times to grow them, and they have either died, or we have moved away before we ever got to see them bloom. DH decided to splurge and buy a bigger magnolia last year. So forthe first time ever, we had Magnolia blossoms!!!! I was so excited. It got a bit nipped by frost before I got out to get pictures of them, but they are still so pretty. They smell just like lemons. I can't wait until it gets bigger. It will be such a stunning site every spring.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are settled in (and that it is so close to home). You have a great family, we are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magnolia tree is beautiful! I'm glad you finally got to see the blossoms! :)

    ReplyDelete