Friday, May 22, 2009

Our big 4 year old...

Our little K turned 4 in April. This was something I had been waiting for for a lllloooonnnnggg time. She has been my only child that was a terrible two. My other girls were terrible 3 year olds. I was hopeful that when K turned 3 she would be better, well it turned out she was a terrible 3 year old too. So we were quite looking forward to 4. She has been a quite pleasant 4 year old though, so I am excited about that.



She wanted a Thumbelina birthday. I found a cute little twirler baby bracelet to go in the middle of her cake. She got some super fun presents. They must have been really fun because her sisters all wanted them.



Can you tell that she has such a fun personality full of spunk? She is such a fun kid. She is always surprising me with the things she says and does. She is so different than her sisters. It is sometimes hard to figure her out, but we love her like crazy. No one makes us laugh as hard as she does. She is such a sweet little girl.

1 comment:

  1. I really can't believe she's already 4! Happy Birthday, K!!!

    ReplyDelete