Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ward Campout...




I have gotten a little behind in my postings lately. I wanted to go back and do a post about our ward camp out. They did a cute little Goldilocks and the Three Bears skit. D was Goldilocks in a super curly in your face blonde wig. As you can see in the pictures, the husband's hands were used as the feet, and the wife's hands were used as their hands. We had to feet them pudding at different prompts in the skit. It got a little messy! It was so funny though. I only wish that I could have seen it!
We enjoyed visiting with our ward members, and roasting marshmellows. This was the first time we have camped out (in a tent) for two years. It was hard getting the girls to sleep at first, but they slept pretty good once they did. I wish I did! Our air mattress had a slow leak, so by the time daylight hit I was squashed between my hubby and the baby on a half full mattress. It was a great adventure though!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so funny! I remember seeing that sort of thing done in elementary school and thinking it was hilarious! I hear ya on the leaking air mattress! Alan has almost sworn those things off, but I still prefer to be in a mattress jello soup in the morning than sore all day from sleeping on the hard ground!

    ReplyDelete