Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school 2009

The girls started school yesterday.
A started 1st grade.

M started 3rd grade.
They were so excited to go back to school. The love to dress alike, so they are wearing their matching shirts. I think it is so cute, but I know it won't last forever.
They had a good day yesterday. It was only a half day, so today is their first full day of school. It has been really quiet around here without them. That has been great, but a little sad as well. I didn't realize how much I depended on the older two girls to help with the younger ones. This will be an adjustment for everyone, but I think it will be a great year.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, it's fun to dress up the kids in matching clothes! I'm so glad our kiddos are such good friends and that Dayna and A are in the same class again!

    ReplyDelete