Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Annual Zoo trip

We try to make it to the zoo every year. The girls love it, and so do I. It has always been a fun place for all of us to go.
DH with H and K.

A was not too happy to share her egg with her sisters. Soon they won't be able to all fit in there.



We just have to go on the train every time we go. I don't know why, because it is a pretty sad little train ride. Those mannequin people kind of creep me out.


The tigers are pretty fun to watch, especially when they are eating. They have a fun little pool for them to play in, but we have yet to see them in it.


In a lot of ways I feel like a rhino. The bottoms of my feet look just like their skin. And I kind of look like that from the back. Big back side, skinny legs...I am just missing that horn. :)

Oh it would be fun to be a monkey and swing through the trees.


These penquins were so cute. I felt bad for them though on this hot, dry summer day. They are probably just going nuts waiting for winter to come.

The girls loved little baby Zuri. She was pretty playful when we were there and we got to see the trainers doing some tricks with them.


 Zuri was definately the girls favorite animal at the zoo. We had to go look at her several times. It will be fun to see how much she has grown when we go to the zoo next year.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great pics! I'm always super excited when I actually get to SEE some of the big cats (a lot of the time they are sleeping/hiding during the day). We love the zoo too.

    ReplyDelete