Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011-A New Year, A New Blog

Here it is...2011.  I can't believe it is a brand new year.  I am trying to make a lot of changes in my life right now.  I am trying to Simplify and Focus my life a little better.  So in my attempt to do so, I am starting a new blog.  Seems more complicated, but in the long run it will not.  I already have two other blogs.  I will be shifting all of their content here to combine them into one.  One seems easier than two, don't you think.  I will also be attempting to catch up on the last half of 2010.  This has been my only form of journaling for a couple of years, and it is important to me that I catch up on the past.  I hope to reach a point where I am completely caught up and can just post as life happens.  It may take a little while though.  I want this blog to be a greater snapshot of my life.  Not just the family, or the crafts I make, but ALL of the things that I like to do....The Sum Of All Parts of my life.  So, here is to a new beginning, and a new year.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I hope I am one of the "Parts of your life"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just checking for any updates. Were you ever able to figure out what to do with your picture issue?

    ReplyDelete