Saturday, February 12, 2011

Great Summertime Activity....

 I know it is the middle of winter.  Maybe that is why I have been thinking about summer so much.  I want it to be warm again!  I am actually still trying to catch up on the ol' blog here.  We are still back in June.  I have a long way to go.
 During the summer, I set up this bicycle/scooter obstacle course one day for the girls.  I just pulled some random stuff out of the garage....some boards, some buckets, a milk crate, whatever I could find that I thought would be fun for them.  They had to go over the ramp, between the boards, in and out of the buckets, around the milk crate and back around.  They had such a great time. 
It must have looked like lots of fun because the neighbors came over to give it a try as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment