Sunday, March 11, 2012

K turns 6!

 April 11, 2011  K turned 6!  We had a birthday party for my dad the day before her birthday and my parents brought her birthday presents that day.
 She has gotten so big!  I just can't believe it.  She is such a fun sweet little girl.  She is so smart and always thinking about something.  You can almost see those wheels turning in her head.  She says the funniest things.  She always makes us laugh.  She is also so sweet.  She loves little kids and is really good with the handicap kids in her school class.


 She wanted a mermaid birthday this year, so I made a fun mermaid cake for her special day. I love getting creative in the kitchen and making fun birthday cakes.
 She got to go to school on her birthday, and she got a birthday crown from her teacher.  I sent her with Sixlets treats for her class.  The tag said K's SIX-LET'S celebrate!
 She got this dress for her birthday.

 She got a Zooble house and zoobles, books and a movie.



 Happy Birthday K!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment