Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy 100 Posts to Me!!

I have finally reached the 100 posts mark. I can't believe I have been blogging for almost a whole year. It has been so much fun. Awhile ago Stephanie from For Better or Worse asked everyone on her blog what some of their favorite things were, so I thought I would use that idea for my 100th post. Here are 100 of my favorite things:

1. Sunsets and Sunrises.
2. The smell of rain.
3. The smell of oranges (especially Bath and Body Works Mandarin Mango Lotion, air fresheners, and cleaners).
4. Romantic movies (we just watched While You Were Sleeping last night, I hadn't seen it forever...it is a classic).
5. My Velour pants...they are so comfy and warm.
6. Pie...any kind will do.
7. Anne of Green Gables...my all-time favorite book.
8. Thunder and lightening storms.
9. Rainbows following the above.
10. Book club...my monthly get away.
11. The smell of cinnamon and cloves.
12. A sweet clean baby in fuzzy feet pajamas.
13. Kid's laughter, especially baby laughter.
14. The Flag and anything patriotic.
15. Soldiers in uniform...they always make me teary eyed.
16. The fluttering kicks of a baby inside of me.
17. Wind Chimes as long as they are my own and not the neighbors.
18. Snow storms...as long as I don't have to go out in them and I can just watch under a blanket in my house.
19. Slippers
20. The smell of freshed baked bread...I need to smell that more in my own house.
21. Model home hopping.
22. Cinnamon bears.
23. The smell of Cabbage Patch Dolls...it brings back childhood memories.
24. Little kids voluntarily holding your hand.
25. The total rush you get after having a baby.
26. Hot chocolate.
27. The way my husband smells on Sunday morning.
28. Fettucine Alfredo.
29. Kisses and hugs from my DH.
30. Creating new craft projects.
31. Actually completing those new craft projects. :)
32. Cafe Rio Chicken Salad.
33. Wassail.
34. Cherry Cordial Kisses.
35. House Plans...I am addicted.
36. Bedtime hugs and kisses from my girls.
37. Rocking a baby to sleep.
38. Shopping...if I can find some good deals, and I have the money.
39. Spring Flowers.
40. Looking at decorating books and magazines.
41. Painting.
42. A good book.
43. When the sun is shining and it is raining.
44. Cooking...as long as a baby is not crying at my feet.
45. Old houses...they have such character.
46. Surprises, although I am hard to surprise.
47. Decorating stores...I love looking for new ideas.
48. Coloring with crayons.
49. Sewing.
50. Nielsen's Frozen Custard's Spicy Italian Grinder & their vanilla custard.
51. Late night talks with my DH.
52. Rascal Flats.
53. Wood Floors.
54. Remodeling houses.
55. The sound your bottles make when they seal after you can them.
56. Unexpected calls from friends.
57. My DH coming home from work.
58. Going to the beach.
59. 4-wheeling with my DH...gives me a good excuse to hang on tightly to him.
60. Receiving good mail...actually in my mail box and not e-mail.
61. Blogging.
62. Scrapbooking.
63. Johnny Jump-ups...they especially look cute in a salad.
64. Christmas.
65. February.
66. A nice clean house (this is what I should really be doing right now!)
67. Picnics...my girls, the neighbor girls, and I had a picnic in our family room yesterday because I like them so much.
68. Herb gardens...I am not too good at using the herbs though.
69. Climbing into a bed with nice crisp clean sheets.
70. Climbing into bed with my DH and snuggling until we fall asleep.
71. Camping in the mountains.
72. Starbuck's Caramel Apple Cider.
73. Going to my DH's work conferences....free vacation!!
74. Road trips...as long as the kids are being good.
75. Driving with the windows down.
76. Family get togethers.
77. Hugs from my sweet grandpa.
78. Spending time with my DH.
79. Relief Society.
80. Popcorn.
81. Country swinging (or ballroom dancing) with my DH.
82. Stargazer Lilies.
83. Peonies.
84. Yellow Roses...my DH gave me two dozen for Valentine's day, they are gorgeous!
85. Family walks on Sunday afternoons.
86. Helpful children.
87. Chocolate peanut butter anything.
88. The breeze blowing through my house.
89. Taking a nap in a sunbeam...what I would like to be doing right now.
90. Presents.
91. Stargazing as long as there are no mosquitoes.
92. The smell of fireworks.
93. Rolled Gold Pretzels.
94. Spending one on one time with my kids.
95. The peace you feel in the temple.
96. Cindy Crawford's Shape Your Body exercise video.
97. Egg Nog.
98. Love letters.
99. Holding a babies face next to mine.
100. Getting all dressed up to go out.

I think I could go on and on, but I guess I better save something for my 200th post!

25 comments:

  1. wow! that's an awesome list!
    Congrats on making it to 100:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    I like all those things, too. Well except 5, 32, 50, 72 and 96, which I have not tried.

    And all the Dh ones would be with MY Dh, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Your 100th post and your big day all in one week. What are the odds?

    Happy Birthday on Friday!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your list!

    You are such a neat neat person!

    Happy Birthday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. Congrats on 100 and a Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the smell of rain and oranges too.

    Happy 100, and Happy B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrads on 100 and how fitting it landed on your birthday! I hope you have a great one!

    I loved #51. I feel the same way. And ironic, that is my hubby's football number!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your Happy 100 AND your Happy Birthday! Hope your birthday is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's this I hear about someone having a birthday? Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

    Happy 100th also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some wonderful things! I enjoyed reading this and we share a lot of the same favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved your 100th post!

    BTW ~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ITY!!!! Have a great 30th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 100th! Those were fun. We have quite a few things in common. I love star gazer lilies, it's what I had in my wedding bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list Itybty! Happy Birthday and I'll see you tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that it is your actual birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    I hope you do something amazing to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Ity, almost used yer real name what ain't really your real name. Love you and hope you have a great day today, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow and . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Ity!
    I love 100 posts. I didn't know what Johnny Jump-ups were, until I googled it.
    #92, The smell of fireworks. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your 100th post! So much to learn!! So much in common.. minus 7, 28, 46, & 72.

    84- I got the same from my dh, LOL!!

    96-- never seen this one, will have to look. My fave one is Tae Bo or Leslie Sansone 4mile.

    Happy belated bday btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your list!! SO GOOD!! :) Some of them just made me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday! I loved that you did this post as your 100th. Mine is coming up and I am probably going to do the usual 100 things about me post. We'll see. I love that yours was different!

    ReplyDelete
  21. We have 34 things in common, most notably, climbing into a bed with crisp, clean sheets.

    I didn't know Starbucks had cider, I am going to try it next time.

    ReplyDelete