Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Thanks for the birthday wishes...

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. And thanks to my sister, my dad, my cousin, and my friend for their touching birthday blogs to me. They were so sweet and nice and made my day good. I had a terrible birthday. I had a nasty stomach bug and spent most of the day in the bathroom or lying on the couch. I didn't feel like eating anything...so there was no Cafe Rio Chicken salad, and no cheesecake. I received all but one of my birthday presents (my sweet neighbor brought me over a nice present) a couple weeks before my birthday, so it was weird not to get any birthday presents or cards on that day, and no one sung me Happy Birthday. It was a very strange depressing day, but we are going to celebrate this coming Friday and have my birthday foods, so that will be fun. So thanks to all of you for all of your birthday wishes and sweet thoughts. I love you all for it!

8 comments:

  1. No one even sung to you! If I had known I would have performed a solo for you over the phone. Perhaps, is is good for you I didn't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are sick! And I should have serenaded you... had I known. Is it too late? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ity!!! I almost cried when I read this! I would have called. We could have collectively sang to you!!! I hope you have a good make-up birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tributes to you were fun to read. Sorry you were sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you had such a bad day. I was going to post a birthday wish for you but my DH decided to upgrade our computer to Vista and messed the whole thing up for three days. I guess I can still post it since it doesn't look like you will actually be celebrating till friday. Beside belated birthdays are always good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy late birthday Itybty! I hope you have a wonderful belated celebration and that you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Cafe Rio and yay for cheesecake! Hopefully things go better next year... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry that you had a bad day! I hope that you had fun on your night out and enjoyed your food!

    ReplyDelete