Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby's First foods....

We finally started baby H on solids. I like to wait until they are about 6 months old. I figure the more calories they get from me the better! We started her with rice cereal....for obvious reasons. :) She loves it. I tried to give her oatmeal yesterday, and she was not too fond of it. We have also given her some pretzels, apple slices, baby carrot sticks and crackers to suck on.
She is loving real food. If you are eating something she gets all kinds of mad if you are not sharing it with her. She will sit and watch every bite as it enters your mouth and then scream. I guess she can be my diet police!

She will turn 6 months old on Friday. We will be busy, so I will have to post some new pics of her next week.

5 comments:

  1. How fun! When we started my son on solids, we gave up introducing one at a time pretty quick because he wanted us to share too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that these children are growing up to fast. We need to learn to slow down time. Loves to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H looks so darling! Isn't it interesting how she looks so much like your other girls, but distinctly unique too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! They grow up so fast!

    P.S. I need your email address. The one I have keeps coming back to me! I wanted to talk to you about making some things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's exciting when they move onto the next stage.. have fun and good luck with that! It's amazing how quickly time passes!

    ReplyDelete