Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday little K....












Today is my little K's birthday. She is 3 today. I wished her Happy Birthday this morning, and she asked me where her birthday was. I think she meant where her birthday PRESENTS were. I guess she is all about the gifts. I thought I would share some pics of her from the past year. She is such a fun little girl. She is so full of spunk and personality. Things are never dull when she is around. She is always surprising us with something new. She does a lot of stuff that her sisters never did. She comes up with the funniest ideas....she always makes us laugh. She is such a joy in our lives. Happy Birthday little K.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday sweet chocolate covered K.

    She is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday K!!! We love you.

    She is growing up to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday K! She is so cute, she had me laughing this past weekend, so fun and full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! What an adorable little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, K! I can't believe she's already 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday K! May you have many more chocolate faces to come!

    ReplyDelete