Friday, June 27, 2008

200 posts....

I just got on to post and noticed that today is my 200th post. WOW!!! I can't believe I have done that many!





Well anyway, back to may regularly scheduled blog post....

Because we have 4 little girls that love to do this.....


we just bought one of these....

so they can all have piano lessons.

We found this piano used. It is only 8 years old, and in perfect condition (except for the chip of wood that my hubby and the guys moving nicked out of the back corner when they were moving it. ARGH!). We offered the lady less than what she was asking and she said she would take it. She later said that she would even take $100 less than what we offered her. Sweet!

My girls have loved having the piano already. They are always asking to play it. We have heard Old McDonald Had a Farm so many times that I want to SCREAM!!! We will be excited to get them into piano lessons this fall so we can hear something else.

It will be fun to have our house filled with music.

9 comments:

  1. O.k. I'm SO jealous, but SO excited for you guys! The piano looks brand new. How exciting that your girls will get to take lessons. It will be something they can use the rest of their lives!

    Happy 200th post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I would love to have a real piano here someday, too. Good luck with the lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saweet! I love good deals that will last a lifetime. How totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old McDonald is more than I can play! I hope you end up with 6 Concert Pianists in your family. LOL (That's lots of love)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! I love having a piano around. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is so kool. Hope the whole family will enjoy. Loves to all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally wish we had a piano. I never learned to play and wish I would've. Now, I really want my kids to learn. Someday.

    Happy 200th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm SO happy for you! I still have the piano I learned on, and my parents also got it used for a great price. Your family and your girls and you will all love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a pretty piano! Congratulations on finding such a great deal on it, too.

    ReplyDelete