Monday, June 9, 2008

We are so blessed....

Yesterday I sat pondering my life as I currently know it. I am happy....super happy. That hasn't happened for awhile. The last year has been hard on us as a family. We made a decision to move last spring. Everything fell right into place for the move and we knew we were making the right decision for us. I know many people thought we were crazy....and we thought so too, but it was what we were supposed to do. After we moved everything fell apart. Nothing felt right anymore. We felt like we didn't belong....we didn't fit in....and we were crushed. That wasn't how our new adventure was supposed to be. We couldn't help but look back at our old life and feel like we had made the wrong decision. We didn't understand why everything felt so right, and then felt so wrong.

Let me just tell you that life doesn't always go as you had planned, and sometimes that is just fine. Things have turned around and our little adventure has now made way for a really great new adventure. Who knew that things would change for the better. It certainly didn't feel like they would this last winter. Many of those days were marked with regret and tears. Those tears have now turned into tears of joy. We are happy again! We are so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has guided us throughout our life. I can't believe how many times things have just fallen into place for us at the most perfect time. These things are certainly not coincidental. He definately has a plan for us. (I just wish I understood the plan a little better!)

Right now, we are just so grateful that everything in our life has turned out so well. My hubby has a job he is loving (he hasn't complained ONCE since he started his new job), we have a new house that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE, we are already loving our new ward and the area we live in, and we finally feel like we have found OUR place to be. Who knew things would turn out so well!?! We are just so blessed.....

9 comments:

  1. It is so good to hear you so happy. That is a tone I haven't herd from you in ages. You are so blessed and there was a plan.

    So, when are we gonna play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes during the darkest hours, it is hard to remember this lesson. Good to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so GLAD for you. What a great feeling to be so truly happy. Congrats again on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always so humble. I am so glad you were meant to be by my family. We are so excited to have you hear. We need to get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO glad things are better for you! It's funny how things work out sometimes. I wish we didn't have to go through the bad to get to the good. But, often it makes things that much more better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad it has turned out so well- Sometimes i feel so shortsighted

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad that you're happy again! You truly deserve it. I understand when you speak of thinking something is an answer to a prayer, then it turns out wrong...but then it's SO right eventually with time. I also wish I knew Heavenly Father's plan for us more often!

    I want to come and see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great reminder. It sounds like you got a happy ending. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watching your family go through your recent struggles and "adventures" as you call them has been a testimony of our Heavenly Father having a plan for each of us, too.

    I am glad you have finally hit the happy part of yours!

    ReplyDelete