Wednesday, June 25, 2008

8 Months old today...

My baby is 8 Months old today. She is growing up too fast. She is such a joy to our family though. She is always happy and smiling. She is crawling all over the place these days.


She is quite the little busy body, so most of our pictures these days turn out like this....

She is finally getting accustomed to our new house. She had a very hard time at first and just wanted to be held ALL THE TIME. She loves our door stoppers. (Please excuse my hoarse raspy voice in these videos, I have had allergies so bad lately.)

She now has three little teeth, and is working on a fourth. This makes her not sleep very well at night.

She is obsessed with hair. She will go to sleep in two seconds flat if she has her thumb and my hair. She hasn't been too happy since I cut mine all off. I thought it would help end the obsession, but so far it hasn't. Now I am just getting a kinked neck bending over so she can still play with it.

We just adore our little one. Happy 8 months baby H. We love you!!

6 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in those pictures! Hopefully she doesn't spit up on your beautiful new carpet with all that crawling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CUT OFF ALL OF YOUR HAIR!!!!! I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!


    or maybe just play.

    Oh, and baby H is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the videos! It is so fun to see her cuteness in action.

    I want to see your new haircut, too!

    ReplyDelete