Monday, January 5, 2009

Bringing the New Year in with a BANG!!!!

New Year's Eve morning we went for a little target practice. I have not been shooting since my oldest was a baby. It was so fun!
I went with my hubby, my BIL and my FIL. (Can you tell I was wearing the wrong coat? I should have brought my camo....that is if I had any.)
My handsome hubby is the one laying on that rock.
I am a pretty good shot. See all those green ones on the target...those are mine. :)
So what did you do to bring in the New Year?

3 comments:

  1. You've got a gun AND a pretty lacy shirt on. I love it! :D You really are a good shot. D took me out shooting for the first time last year and it was fun. A little scary for me...but still fun!

    We went to D's family party on New Year's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go shooting. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete