Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer Vacation Weeks 9 and 10.

I am going to do these two weeks as one post. The weeks blurred together anyway. We had swimming lessons both weeks. It seemed like we just got our swim suits on, went to lessons, came home, washed the girls, washed the towels and suits, and started all over the next day. I am glad they are over!! The girls loved their lessons though. A didn't pass this year so she will have to take the same class again next year. I am not so sure M really passed it either. I think they might have just passed her because they felt bad she was 2 years older than all the other kids in her class.
Poor A probably didn't pass her class because she was sick and had to miss two days. :(
We have also been working like crazy on our basement. Poor DH is such a trooper. That sheetrock business was completely horrible and very messy, but he plugged along until he got it all done.

We finished painting it all last night. PHEW! That was a lot of work. I will have to take some new pictures and post them next week.

M and Dad also got to go to a Daddy Daughter Date Night for Activity Days. They had a nerd night. Dad had fun dressing up for it.

We also went to a ward party, had lunch and a play date with friends, had a primary activity, went to Grandma's house for a crop, and I did an enrichment night. I think last week was the busiest week I have had in a very long time. I was looking forward to this next week being a lot less busy, and then I started my list of all the things that I need to do before school starts. AAAHHHHHH!!! It is going to be another busy week afterall.

10 weeks down, only 1 more to go....oh no!

2 comments:

  1. I love the nerd pictures! Alan and were just talking about Daddy-Daughter dates yesterday, wondering if they still do those! Cool! I totally have to see the basement! That picture of the little house down there looks sooo stinkin' CUTE! Yeah, I'm with you on the one week left thing! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love D's rolled up pants! LOL! How fun that your kids did swimming lessons. I can't wait to see pics of the basement! You are so busy; hopefully things will calm down soon!

    ReplyDelete