Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Little H!!!!

Our baby turned two this last month. Here she is trying to put up two fingers. She was so cute. You could ask her how old she was and she would say "two" and try to show you on her fingers. She never did get her fingers going the right way.
I got her this cute little outfit for her birthday. I made her hair bows to match. I love her hair like this, but it makes her look so much older....it kind of makes me sad.
She was born just before halloween. I have always called her my pumpkin. So I decided to throw her a pumpkin party. I made a pumpkin shaped cake, and homemade pumkin icecream. It was so yummy!

It is really hard to come up with gift ideas for a 4th daughter. We seem to have every possible girl toy already. She got lots of books, and a couple toys. She got a little doodler to take to church. I had ordered her a new shopping cart for her birthday, but I didn't get it ordered soon enough, so it came the week after her birthday. She didn't care that it was late. She has had lots of fun pushing it around with her baby and stuff in it.

When she started opening her presents the first thing she pulled out of the bag was some tissue paper. She said "EWWWW!" It was funny. I guess she didn't want THAT for her birthday.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love the pumpkin cake! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that H is already two! Wow! Cute job on the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete