Monday, March 12, 2007

Favorites Meme...

I got this idea from Stephanie's blog (For Better or For Worse).

10 FAVORITES

1)Color: Right now, black
2)Food: Fettucine Alfredo, Garlic Bread, Hot Chocolate, Cinnamon Bears, Fondue
3)Musical Group: Rascal Flats
4)Song Right Now: The only song I can think of right now is Oh Where Oh Where has my little dog gone because I just sang it to my baby.
5)Movie: my newest favorites are Lake House and Flyboys
6)Sport: Swimming
7)Season: Spring
8)Day of the Week: Monday
9)Ice Cream Flavor: Vanilla
10)Person: My husband of course

9 CURRENTS

1)Current Mood: Today I am tired, the baby is not adjusting well to daylight savings time
2)Current Scent: Apple and Cinnamon air freshener
3)Current Clothes: My tan courds, black socks and slippers, black shirt, and a Rice University sweatshirt.
4)Current Desktop: My hubby giving my girls a horsey ride
5)Current Ringtone on Cell Phone: I have no idea what it is
6)Current Music: No music at the moment, just the sound of my heater and the girls playing grocery store
7)Current Time: 1:12p.m.
8)Current Surrounding: The computer desk, aka my husband's desk because he made it in High School. It is covered in papers. Maybe I should do some cleaning....nah!
9)Current Event Happening Today: We went to Wal-Mart this morning and it is so nice and sunny that I am going to take the girls to the park after nap time.

8 FIRSTS

1)First Best Friend: I guess it was probably the girl who sat on all my play kitchen doors and broke them off...no wonder I don't remember her name!
2)First Kiss: a boy named J.P. in kindergarten playing kissing tag at recess...it was just on the cheek
3)First Screen Name: itybtyfrog
4)First Pet: a cat
5)First Piercing: My Ears
6)First Crush: That same J.P. boy in kindergarten
7)First Music: The first song I remember being my favorite was Phil Collins Invisible Touch....I have it on a record.
8)First Car: A Ford Tempo named Allegra.

7 LASTS

1)Last Class: my last college class was personal finance
2)Last Drink: Water
3)Last Trip: St. George.
4)Last Kiss: My husband before he went to work, and my baby before I put her down for a nap
5)Last Movie Seen at the Theater: The Polar Express
6)Last Phone Call: My husband
7)Last CD Played: I haven't played a C.D. for several days

6 HAVE YOU EVERS

1)Have you ever dated one of your best guy friends? Yes, and I ended up marrying him.
2)Have you ever broken the law? Other than speeding, I don't think so.
3)Have you ever been arrested? No
4)Have you ever skinny-dipped? No
5)Have you ever been on TV? No, but something I made was on television once.
6)Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know? No.

5 THINGS
1) 1 thing you’re wearing: New black slippers that my husband insisted on buying me so that he could throw my old ones away.
2)1 thing you’ve done today: taken a shower
3)1 thing you’re bothered by: nothing at the moment
4)1 thing you can’t live without: sugar
5)1 thing you do when you’re bored: Blog or read.

4 PLACES YOU HOPE TO TRAVEL TO
1)Caribbean
2)The west coast
3)Prince Edward Island
4)The east coast

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

1) my husband
2) Suzanne
3) Stephanie

2 CHOICES
1)Black or White? Black
2)Hot or Cold? Hot

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO?
Build my dream home someday.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I had fun doing this one too! Many of our answers were the same! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently watched The Lake House! Want to know what I think about it? Check out my blog! I'll do this "Favorites List" too in one of my posts. Hope you don't mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love The Lake House! It could so be our new Clueless!!!

    I love all of your answers. I am trying to figure out who J.P. is...but my brain is not cooperating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a really fun meme to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This meme is so fun, I wanted to do it but some of the questions scared me =:O

    "Oh Where Oh Where has my little dog gone" aww, you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete