Thursday, March 29, 2007

My 1 year Blogiversary...

Well I have managed to last a whole year in the blogging world. It has been so much fun. I have learned so much. I love all the new ideas and inspiration I get from blogging. I am never without a fun new idea for something. My house has become more organized thanks to Works for Me Wednesday. I have kept in touch better with my friends and family, and learned lots of new things about them. I have made lots of new online friends whom I look up to and adore. It has been a great year. I love having my little online journal. My real journal has been suffering greatly in the last year, but at least I have a record somewhere. I have been going through a blogging drought lately. Not being able to post pictures has really slowed me down. Hopefully soon I will be able to do pictures again. Thanks to you all for hanging out with me throughout this year. It has been great.

I wanted to link to some of my favorite posts, but I have never figured out how to do it, or my computer just won't let me. So if you are bored you can look through some of my past posts, or hit some of the ones you have missed.

Here's to another year of blogging...this one should be an interesting one!

5 comments:

  1. Happy bloggiversary! This next year should be interesting huh? ;) I love following your life and taking a peek into it. This has been quite an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't put the code in! That's the blank spot in my above post! I put extra spaces between the code below so you can see what to put. Just take out the extra spaces.

    Here is the code to insert the link into:

    < a h r e f = "Put the link to your post here" > < / a >

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! It's been so fun reading your blog and learning about your life. I look forward to another year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! I agree that it has been a fun year and I've enjoyed peeking into your world, too! You are definitely one of the blogging ladies one can look up to and admire!

    ReplyDelete