Thursday, September 25, 2008

11 months old today....

Our little baby is 11 months old today. Her first year is almost over. HOW SAD!!! She is just as cute as ever though. She has the cutest little grin. She crinkles up her nose and shows off her little teeth....it just melts your heart. She is super busy these days. Like right now she is in the bathroom. Just a minute while I go remove her.




I thought I would post some pictures of her adventures this last month.

We took her for her first swim. It was a little cold for her! Her little OH OH OH's were sure cute though. She wasn't really fond of the water, but she loved the paddle boat ride.

Nothing quite like sand and skittle juice all over your face to make a cute picture.

I know what you are thinking. Look at that sweet innocent face. Don't let it fool you. As soon as you aren't looking she throws her food or her sippy cup over the edge of her high chair and stands up and starts doing the "Look at Me being rotten" dance in her high chair. I guess that is why dad tried to feed her to an alligator this week....

She had much more fun sitting on its head. And speaking of....if I ever lay down on the floor that is where she goes....straight for my head. She will sit on my head and pull my hair. Obviously she isn't over her hair fetish yet.
See that? That is what she does ALL THE TIME. She sucks on her thumb while she plays with my hair. I don't think she likes it wet though.

And while we are on the subject of hair. Check out hers! She is our little porcupine. No matter what I do that hair just sticks straight up in the air. It is so cute though.

She is into everything these days. She takes after her big sister K and likes to pull out the pan drawer and climb right in to play with the pans. She loves to climb into anything these days. The other day she was in my paints container sitting on all of my craft paints. She has discovered that there are treasures to be found in the cupboards, so now they are all held shut with rubber bands (yes, low budget child-proofing).

She can stand independently. She loves walking around furniture and with anyone willing to take her for a stroll. She also loves running around with Dad.

She definitely keeps us busy running around and cleaning up after her. She is so precious and sweet though....especially when she is sleeping.

6 comments:

  1. I love her squeal when she's running around with D! How cute!!! I can't believe she's almost a year old. It seems like you just had her.

    Where did you guys go swimming? It looks fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That squeal at the beginning of the video is priceless! I remember Tess's hair doing the SAME THING. It was so straight that it just stuck straight. I would rub it with a towel every night to make it even worse. Why not go with it.

    Can you believe our babies are this big? Me neither. Okay, off to cry now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! She is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwww. She is so cute. I can't believe she is 11 months now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute. love it!

    did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindy!!! I found you atlast!! Hello friend it has been ages. I am sorry it has taken me so long to find you, I have been thinking about you alot lately and how I miss all my friends. Hope to talk to you soon. Cami (Call) Johnson. www.johnsonsforever.blogspot.com Your family is adorable!! love ya

    ReplyDelete