Thursday, June 22, 2006

Busy summer days....

I have been super busy the last week, so I haven't been blogging too much...Here is what we did yesterday...

This was the only picture I got with our digital camera. I really need to get a new camera and use it exclusively. I have been doing some more craft projects and a remodeling project as well. I will post pictures when I get a minute.
We had a great time at the zoo. My kids love it. And so do I. We go once a year. My husband's brother, his wife, and their daughter went with us this year. I love family outings. I always come home loving my kids more (especially after seeing other people's children and how they behave!). I am excited to do more fun activities this summer with them. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could have come! I love family outings, too. I'm sure the girl's had a great time, but they aren't showing it much in the picture. It must have been near the end of the day. I look forward to seeing more crafting and remodeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun thing to do. I want to take my kids to but need to find the time to go. Enjoyed visiting with you on Sunday. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making time for family outings are FAR more important than blogging! Looks like you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! That is the dancing elephant! When we went there for Mil's field trip, there was music blasting in the background and that elephant was doo-wopping it up! My e-mail is stupid and I really am going to e-mail soon.

    I can't wait to hear all the news about all of your projects. I have been going through Froggie withdrawls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, family outings are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the zoo too. We now live so far away from one that who knows when we will get to go. But I definitely want to make the trip sometime this summer.

    Somedays don't you hate digital cameras? Although when they work right the positives sure outweigh the negatives.

    ReplyDelete