Monday, June 12, 2006

Recent Craft Projects...

I have been doing a few craft projects lately, and thought I would post them. Here is a project we just made for our ward's enrichment night. It says "Family" on the block. It was kind of hard to take a picture of because of the glare.

I finally finished painting these frames to hang in my downstairs bathroom. I decided to put a picture of each of my girls when they were taking baths as babies...I thought that was fitting for a bathroom.

I started this stitchery several months ago and finally finished it. My husband is glad to not have it on our kitchen counter anymore.

My neighbor sells vinyl lettering from her home. I have been meaning to order a few things for a long time, and finally did it this week. This was my first project using what I ordered. I ordered several more things. I will post them when I get them finished. This is hanging in my kitchen. We have had a hard time in our house showing kindness lately, so I thought it would be a good visual reminder for us to work on being nicer.

That's all my latest projects. I am a constant crafter. It is the only way I maintain my sanity! Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. I love all of these! They're so cute! I've done the stitchery one...except I did the "Bees" before there was 9! So mine only has 6! :) Love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the best things! I love the bath pictures. On the first one, the block, what did you use to write family?

    You are an amazing crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all too! Such great ideas! I really want to do that ice brick thing!

    I have yet to put to use the vinyl lettering I bought for Liam's bedroom. It's the definition of his name...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have pics of my babies in the tub in their bathroom, too! Do we have great minds or what? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a constant crafter too. I love the family rock, it looks cool. I haved that same stitching thing hanging in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gabriela: Family is written with vinyl lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh, it has been forever since blogger would let me in. I LOVE how talented you are! The pictures of my girls in the bathtub finally went up this week. Great minds, huh?

    I just finished some stitcheries for an Enrichment night class. After I post the pictures, let me know and I will send you the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. always fun projects- like the glass block thats a new one for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great projects! I especially love the bathroom pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really wished I had your talent and time to do crafts. They all look really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great stuff! I love the family block. And will now definately use your idea of bathtime photos in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your projects....makes me want to go craft something!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT crafts! Love that your home hasn't been so "nice" lately, either! :0). I think I'll get me one of these... maybe my 5yo will be more loving - or at least I will! HA! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute idea, the bath pictures. What did you paint the frames with? Yeah, I know, PAINT - but did you use a paintbrush, or the little squeezy paints, or what?

    You're so inspiring. I want to be just like you when I grow up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very talented and clever you are! I love not having to wait to come for a visit to see the cute new things you have done. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the block, my niece did one for my MIL for mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! And i love the Kindness Matters one. I need the reminder for that one, sometimes more than my kids!

    ReplyDelete