Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Birthday M....

We just celebrated my daughter's 7th birthday. (Hopefully this picture will come through this time.) She wanted a My Little Pony birthday party. I found a little set of birthday party My Little Ponies that I decorated her cake with. It was the easiest cake I have ever decorated. I can't believe how big she is. Where have the last 7 years gone? She is getting so tall and smart. It is so fun to watch her grow and change. We will see what this next year will bring.

6 comments:

  1. With your talent I am sure the party was darling! I can't believe these babys are going to be baptized next year.

    Oh, and I can't see the picture, but that could just me my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, it looks like your picture collapsed. Mine does that sometimes too and I have to reload it. Arg!

    Happy Birthday M! "D" really misses you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!

    I don't know how they grow up so fast. It's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I can't believe that they are getting to be so big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, M!

    Doesn't it seem like they are growing up faster and faster? In a very short time we will be starting "the year of the baptisms"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthay M!

    My #2 just turned 7. they are growing up fast for sure!

    ReplyDelete