Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Happy Birthday Wish!!

Today is Nettie's (from Singing A Verse Of My Song) birthday. I was trying to think of a cute picture I might have of her when we were little, but I don't have any. The only picture that I could find of her is one when she is about 9 months pregnant with her first child, and thought she wouldn't want that posted here. So here is a big birthday wish to you Nettie. I hope you have a great day. Thanks for being such an awesome sister (she use to do cart wheels with my friends and I when we were younger...I thought that was so cool). I have looked up to her my whole life. Link over to her site from my side bar and wish her a happy birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, ItyBty! And thanks for the call, too. It helped make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting this post up. I didn't know when her birthday was! :)

    ReplyDelete